Monday, April 9, 2012

Ke¥boa®d ¢en$o®ed

Dea® ®eade®$,
I apologize fo® not w®iting in $¿¢h a long time, b¿t I ha^e been hinde®ed b¥ ¢aptn F®aing¢k'$ meddling. Allow me to explain..."

Be¢a¿$e of what ¢aptn. F®aing¢k ¢all$ "bia$ ¢olo®ation of the fa¢t$" in m¥ ®epo®t he ha$ ¢onfi$¢ated the $, ¢, ¿, ®, ^, and ¥ f®om the ke¥boa®d (a$ ¥o¿ ma¥ ha^e noti¢ed). Fo® month$ I wo®®ied that ¥o¿ g¿¥$ wo¿ld think that I had fallen down the $tai®$ and had gotten amne$ia o® gone into a ¢oma o® $omething (I wa$ al$o wo®®ied abo¿t m¥ blog ®ating$). I th®eatened to $¿e ¢apt'n F®aing¢k ¿nde® the fi®$t amendment b¿t he $aid that the fi®$t ammendment onl¥ applie$ to people and not to ®odent$. $o what'$ a ®ight$ dep®i^ed de¢k®at to do? ¢all on hi$ fellow ¢®ewmate$! Afte® telling them m¥ t¥ping t®o¿ble, the bo¥$ $ta®ted talking abo¿t ¢¿®®en¢¥ t®ading, e^e®¥ time I t®ied to $tee® the ¢on^e®$ation ba¢k to the ta$k at hand the¥ went ba¢k to Dolla®$ and ¥en. An ho¿® late® howe^e®, Logan and Kennan ¢ame ¿p with a b®illiant plan. ¿ntil I get m¥ own ke¥boa®d, I will $¿b$tit¿te the ke¥$ I wo¿ld no®mall¥ ¿$e with the $, ¢, ¿, ®, ^ , and ¥ ke¥$ whi¢h a$ ¥o¿ ¢an $ee wo®k q¿ite well.

$¢¿®^ ¥

No comments:

Post a Comment