Monday, March 29, 2010

One Stowaway Rat Gone Rogue

Let me introduce my self: My name is Scurvy Rat and I 'm from Venice California. On New Years Eve I was collecting food on the docks off Marina Del Rey, when chased by two raccoons I took refuge on a boat. There was a party on board and all the humans were too drunk to see me sneak in - well except for a few kids who threw me some food under the table. I ate so much I passed out in a cupboard. When the engine woke me up my cupboard was locked closed. I was trapped, Shanghaied as we say. I managed to escape my cupboard the following night while the boat was anchored not too far from shore. I could have jumped ship then . But I 'm scared rat-scatless of water, so I went back inside. I lived under the kitchen sink for few days life was good and the food great. I figured we'd go back to the marina some day. I realized that we'd sailed south of the border when the radio blasted Mexican tunes. I don't speak the language and the Mexican rats i met in L.A. were a mean bunch. So I kept tight to my locker by day studying books by night. They have a school on board - that's so cool i can finally get my self an education.

Some one is coming I got to go hide.

-Scurvy Rat-

No comments:

Post a Comment