Saturday, April 24, 2010

Skin Condition

I was Lounging on capt'n Fraingck's bed. It is really nice back there. Their is the best view of our tremendous wake. long curves of white foam down the swell. It felt like the time I was in Bodi Miller's back-pack, But that's another story. We are trolling two jigs that bounce along way back. The port one got hit by a sea monster right before my eyes it took a fraction of a second and it was gone. the crack of a whip a tail flash then hook, line and bungie vanished. they did catch a tuna with the other line and that was delicious.

Capt'n Fraingck surprised me on is bed last night after is watch. I thought he was going to make a bloody mess of me like he did the tuna. But no he was cool with it he said he talks to rats all the time, only usually they are blue. I jumped at the chance told him of my skin condition. He said it is called MickaelJacksonitis. You freak out at first sight of any germs, you turn white, you shimmy allover with little screams and when you try to run away you actually go backwards."That's exactly my symptoms". so he gave me a cure:

"- pick up all the hairs from the shower sump and the papers from the toilet's trash make your nest in the trash can sleep the night in there and "voila" you are cured".

-we will see in the morning, good night guys

-Scurvy Rat-

No comments:

Post a Comment