Friday, May 14, 2010

Alive and Well

I had a great time on Tahuata, very nice people there. I was invited to give a "tooth" to a bunch of local rats at carving a bone. We made a scary sacrificing dagger out of a human femur our friend Pua oviri (wild boar) dug up from the cemetery. it was super scary and we left it on the altar of the Marae in Hapatoni (google it).

After That I got a tattoo bracelet around my tail. I wanted to have something small enough so that my mom wouldn't find out when I got home. This is the first step in my mana acquiring endeavor. Next I'm thinking of a spiral around my belly button. We then went to Nuku Hiva and the kids on board strapped me in a hammock ‘cause the crossing was ruff. I get along good with the two youngsters. We are the three before the mast and no body gives us hell. On board we rule the ship from the forepeak.

In Anaho Bay, the kids had a huge birthday party on the beach - twenty munchkins running around totally gone native. That was cool until they dug up a pit and threw me in there. After that they threw crabs at me. I got pinched a bunch of time but like a gladiator I ruled the ring for a full hour killing sixteen crabs by biting off their abdomens.

At last Logan said it was enough, and took me back on board were he served me a mango.
On our way to Taiohae we where chased by a pod of porpoises and I mooned them from the aft port. That really pissed them off. They where jumping, spy hopping showing their teeth. Nothing they could do. My butt was stuck to the porthole like a periwinkle on the aquarium glass.

Nana
-Scurvy-

No comments:

Post a Comment