Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another Great Escape

We had a good time in Tonga. The coconuts were plentiful and so yummy!
A day after we left I overheard capt'n Fraingck telling Margo with great concern "We are being chased by two cats," My blood almost curdled! So I ran on deck with my new foulies the boys had made for me from a surgical glove - I don't care for the color purple, but that's another story. The weather is foul to say the least, waves wash the deck twenty times a minute, the temperature is down in the sixties, the wind is in the twenties. This I endure in silence trimming sails night and day... The Cats are still behind us! May this wind last until we reach the New Zealand customs officials. According to the customs papers quote: "All dogs, cats, and birds will be destroyed." Nothing in there about rats though.

-Scurvy-

No comments:

Post a Comment